Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas Empty
PostSubject: Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas   Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 9:12 pm

This is a post of things I would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Kairi as a playable character. That would be cool to see her team up with Aqua. I would like to be able to use the x-blade. They could make it like the ultima keyblade where you have to do extra stuff to get it. I would like to see Sora get armor like Ventus Aqua and Terras. Maybe he could have Eraquss armor. I would like to see the return of my fav characters such as Roxas Xion Axel Aqua and Namine. I would like to see new Final Fantasy characters such as Lightning Zidane Steiner Dagger Fang Vanille Vincent Barret Red 13 and Cait Sith. Instead of Donald and Goofy being Soras only allies that travel with him they could have a bigger gummi ship and have FF and Disney characters that fly with them and be switched as Soras 2 allies on any world. These are just some thoughts and ideas I have for KH3. If you have any ideas or thoughts I would like to hear them. I may edit this to add more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Timey
Admin
Timey

PostSubject: Re: Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas   Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:03 am

Hmm... I can only say so much, since I still need to finish getting myself up to date on the series. That said, I'd love to see some more obscure Disney movies/stories brought into the mix, if they haven't been already. There've been a few neat series lately as well, though whether they'd ever(or even could, depending on how the rights work) have some of those featured in a KH game is questionable at best. Ah well, I can dream. It'd be neat to see Gravity Falls or Star vs the Forces of Evil featured in a game. Though, I'd also settle for Zootopia, which I don't think has been featured yet either.

I'm probably just digging myself deep into a KH noob hole here, aren't I? Have mercy on my soul. I'm watching a let's play, I swear!
Back to top Go down
https://komododraconis-khux.board-directory.net
Sorein

Sorein

PostSubject: Re: Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas   Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:32 am

I like the idea of a bigger gummi ship (perhaps something SSV Normandy sized, if you're familiar with Mass Effect) that allows you to take a larger cast of characters with you so that you can interchange your party more and interact with them more. More than anything though I just hope that the game somehow manages to reference our personal KH-Ux characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas   Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soras KH3 thoughts and ideas
Page 1 of 1