Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character medal dreamlist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timey
Admin
Timey

Character medal dreamlist Empty
PostSubject: Character medal dreamlist   Character medal dreamlist Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:20 am

Just a random topic that popped into mind; what sorts of medals do you really wish existed in the game? Or, which characters do you wish had a useful medal?

Personally? I still question how there's no Monsters Inc medals, at least that I've seen. The lost opportunities! Just imagine having a Randall Boggs medal, which could be a reverse speed mimic medal. Or, an upright magic Mike Wazowski that acts as a strong enemy debuff/recharge hybrid, and an upright power Sully that inflicts huge damage to all targets and provides a minor strength buff.

My real dream medal though would be a Dragon Maleficent [EX+] medal, which could be a reverse power that provides a moderate strength and defense buff while greatly debuffing enemy strength. What can I say, I love dragons, and she's my favorite villain. (But really just because... Dragon.)

WALL-E medals could be cool, too. I liked EVE a lot, and she could make a pretty brutal upright speed medal. I'm not entirely sure what her unique trait would be, though; maybe she could be a single-attack medal that does more damage the earlier in the turn it's used. Alternatively, she could make for an interesting fixed damage medal, too.
Back to top Go down
https://komododraconis-khux.board-directory.net
Sorein

Sorein

PostSubject: Re: Character medal dreamlist   Character medal dreamlist Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:22 am

I would love to see some Finding Nemo medals. There could be a Dory upright magic medal with a very high confusion chance, a Merlin upright power medal with defense debuffs, a Nemo upright speed medal with attack buffs, and a reversed power Bruce that heals and gives defense buffs because fish are friends, not food.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Character medal dreamlist   Character medal dreamlist Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:26 pm

I cant wait to see Toy Story medals like Buzz Lightyear Woody and Zurg. I hope they release a Buzz Lightyear avatar board as well. I dont remember If the Incredibles are Disney but that would be cool to see them as well. Also I noticed an unintended pun in your post Timey. When I read the part of an upright (magic Mike) Wazowski medal that made me laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character medal dreamlist   Character medal dreamlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character medal dreamlist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum :: On the Side :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: