Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing; Timey, the Founder and Master Procrastinator™

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timey
Admin
Timey

Introducing; Timey, the Founder and Master Procrastinator™ Empty
PostSubject: Introducing; Timey, the Founder and Master Procrastinator™   Introducing; Timey, the Founder and Master Procrastinator™ Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Alright, finally going to go ahead and write up an intro for myself after putting it off for... Way too long.

Feel free to call me Timey, TS, Seer, or whatever else really; I'm not picky. I'm something of a jack of all trades, master of none sort of person, dabbling in everything from illustration, to game design, to writing. I've loved videogames since as long as I can remember, including the Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Drawn to Life, Starbound, Skyrim, Tera Online... The list goes on. I'm also active on a few other mobile games, War Dragons mostly. Also, I'm garbage for anime and manga, just yell at me about Fullmetal Alchemist or Blue Exorcist and I can guarantee we'll get along great.

I also happen to be one of those roleplayers you might spot floating around the internet, and have my own roleplay group I'm starting up on tumblr. Feel free to drop by my roleplay hub if you're curious-- but do be aware that there can be some dark content there, cursing, written violence, etc, so user discretion is advised. I also have a blog specifically for my art, so go ahead and click here to check it out if you'd like!

And, one fun fact because why not; I've never actually gotten to play a Kingdom Hearts game all the way through. I actually briefly had a PS3 and both KH and KHII for the PS2, but... The Playstation fried itself in a power surge, and I barely got to start the first game. RIP Playstation, you had a short life but you will be missed. Someday I'll go back and watch a walkthrough so I actually know the plot at least......... Someday.
Back to top Go down
https://komododraconis-khux.board-directory.net

Introducing; Timey, the Founder and Master Procrastinator™
Page 1 of 1